View Single Post
Old 02-16-2016, 12:33 PM   #147 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arfkh View Post
i ordered full amuse kit with wings from AJ on 23/12/2015. before that they were really quick to response. but same thing with the rest of the guys, after payment was made, everything slowed down really bad. i had to send multiple messages until they finally replied me.

even worse i live in Asia which i suspect will take even longer time for them to ship. it has been nearly two months now and no signs of them wanting the get my items on the plane for shipment.

the recent one was that they last told me last week that my package is now being scan at US Custom and can take up to two weeks before they can release it. i suspect that could be a lie from them to buy time, based on what i already read on this thread.

still contemplating whether i should get a refund soon from paypal. god knows whether they are telling the truth or otherwise.
Make sure you don't wait too long and figure out when the deadline to file a claim is. That way you can make a claim the day before your deadline. Hopefully you paid with the Goods and Services and made him pay the 3%. Otherwise this could be a bit rough for you, claim services when paid through sending money to friends or family give very little effort due to their claim guidelines.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan