View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 05:13 PM   #1204 (permalink)
whiteZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2012 Boosted 370z
whiteZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
I work in cranberry and live about 10-15 minutes outside of it. I think one of your Texas club buddies was giving me hell a few months ago and said you moved up this way.

I typically go to every Pittsburgh cars and coffee meets. Also do some drag racing and other stuff as well. Sadly there's not a lot of Z's around to get a solid group together. Meet most at cars and coffee all good people.

Hit me up if there's any info or things I can help with. Once the weather breaks my Z will be back out and about. For now it's tucked away for winter. Had it in the driveway for a quick exhaust vid someone asked for but that was about it lol
Now frank, I rarely see you lol. I never get the chance to go to cars and coffee tho and I know you're religious about it lol.
R/T Built motor, wiseco 9:1 Pistons, Eagle H-beam rods, ARP L-19| BP kit, PTE 6766, EPS 70mm TB, GTR Intake, PRS lower conversion| ID1000cc, CJM Twin pump 340&255, PRS Rails, CJM fuel return| Fast Intentions| R/T Tuned, 660WHP 596WTQ at 18lbs. 93 octane
whiteZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote