View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 04:24 PM   #728 (permalink)
V1H
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z-TT GT Edt
V1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond reputeV1H has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, my tuner is gonna use EcuTek over UpRev.
What exactly happens to the stock VLSD at this power? Does the power break the lock and one starts spinning one rear wheel. Will it break the stock unit or is it just annoying? Thx.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogoul View Post
Didn't bother with turbo blankets; for the time being anyway. Maybe at a later date. And if you want to get to 600bhp but stay under 10 pounds of boost then you're going to need a good tune/tuner to go wth the kit. I would recommend EcuTek. A lot more dear but the added functionality I think makes up for it.

Also I would highly recommend doing the LSD at or before the TT. Yes I got great numbers first time around but I can't use it because the stock VLSD is not designed to handle that much power. I wheel spin all the way into 4th. Just ordered the Wavetrac LSD this morning from Vivid as well as the whiteline bushings, Z1 diff cover (for added oil capacity) and OEM bearing/seal kit. So I'll be doing that install here in the next couple weeks when the parts get in.
501 BHP, 590 Nm (422 rwhp) AAM TT+I/Plenum|CJM S1 FRS|C/Clutch Stage 2|RJM CMC|ZSpeed CSC|Z1 Oil cooler|Motordyne Turbo ShockWave)))|Torqen Coilovers|Stanceparts AirCups|Amuse bodykit|GReddy|AEM|ONEighty|Mishimoto|STILLEN|Eibach|SPL|B&M|Radium|EcuTek|BC Forged RS45
V1H is offline   Reply With Quote