View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 10:23 AM   #30 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

yah, i can see this being an EXCELLENT dd especially with babies and kids. the doors open very wide for easy access... and plenty of room in the back seat area and trunk.

btw, I installed my Husky brand all season floor mats on the driver and passenger front this am while putting my battery manager on the car. mats fit perfectly and the coverage is MUCH better than the factory all season mats.

i have the husky rear mats too, but since the floor under the factory all season mats was already lightly soiled, i decided ill just use the rears next winter and tell my kids not to step on the center carpet hump. they're use to dat hump on my G coupe, so no issue. i still prefer running carpet mats in the summer though.

if you're interested: Husky 99801
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote