View Single Post
Old 02-15-2016, 08:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z_427 View Post
Corvettes pick up big power with just bolt on mods. Very easy for you to get 600 hp with heads and cam if your into horse power. I saw a bone stock C7 run 11.80 @ 118 at Capital Raceway. It was on stock street tires.
Well it's my DD so nothing too crazy. I'm thinking maybe headers + E85 tune in a couple years. This is my first manual car so I'm trying to get used to that for now.

That's awesome, was it an auto or manual? I've been to Capital Raceway many times with my Z. Got bored of drag racing though, much more interested in road courses now. I'd like to do some HPDE's with the C7 but that won't happen for at least another year.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote