View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 08:14 AM   #25 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh@STILLEN View Post
Dealerships like dealing with trusted parts, there is no doubt about that. We deal with hundreds of Nissan dealerships across the country, a lot of them have upfitting programs installing STILLEN parts on vehicles before they are sold.

But aftermarket parts acceptance can vary by dealership and their understanding of the aftermarket.
Went to my dealer, Bruce Bennett Nissan, in Wilton, CT yesterday. Spoke directly to the owner Bruce.

I told him I was going to purchase the Stillen Gen3 Intake and Stillen Catback Exhaust. His response was "Good for you! Let me introduce you to one of my service managers, he handles our race car".

Josh from Stillen had also told me that Bruce Bennett Nissan had done a lot of Stillen installs.

I was told warranty would not be an issue at all especially since the dealer would be doing the installation of the CBE.