View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 06:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Mysilverz
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z silver M6
Mysilverz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishdes View Post
Thank you for the great advice and sorry for not being more specific. I have set aside the $1500 for specifically coilovers, setting a max limit on the amount I would like to spend on those alone. I do have additional funds for the camber arms/ additional parts. Maybe to be more clear, the drop would be at most to a 1-2 finger wheel gap and handling would be something decent for daily driving but still planted through turns when driving hard.
Also, I saw a forum member selling these, idk if you guys can also give me feedback on these compared to the ones you have mentioned
Proparts USA Koni Yellows

With that being said look into the HKS. $1700 new but you could probably find them cheaper. I bought mine used from a forum member for $1200. It's a .8 inch drop so that should be what your looking for. You can see before and after pics on my Instagram account if you would like to look. It's three_seven_zero. That's what I was looking for and these were perfect. I then paired them with Eibach sways and spl endlinks and I love it. I'm not trying to sway you. It doesn't matter to me what you go with. What you describe is exactly what I was looking for and this has been my very pleasant experience with the HKS coilovers. Just ask some of the other forum members who have run them. They are a great street setup.
Mysilverz is offline   Reply With Quote