View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 09:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mysilverz
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370z silver M6
Mysilverz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismau808 View Post
Is the $1500 your total budget on this order or just for the coilovers? cause you have to remember you'll also need some parts for proper alignment. So if you have a total $1500 budget and you want to install the coilovers now, think that SPL camber arms are around $260, SPC toe bolts are $30, and probably want to get a lockout kit $60 so now your $1500 is really $1200-$1270.
I'm actually in the same boat right now trying to figure out what i want/need and what I'm truly wanting out of it. Are you looking at performance, or just want to close that fender/wheel gap. So i'm personally leaning to either BC br w/swift spring upgrades or swift/koni setup since my car is a DD/weekend warrior.
This is why I went with HKS GT4s. I just wanted a little better handling and to lower the car a bit nothing crazy. The drop HKS ships there coilovers with is the perfect amount where you can still get the car dialed back into spec without any other suspension parts. I can still easily drive my car around with out scraping on everything and it looks great. I love the handling. Also in 5 mins I can go from a ride quality of a little softer than stock to a firm rigid ride that wants to take corners faster than I want to take them. I highly recommend the HKS setup.
Mysilverz is offline   Reply With Quote