View Single Post
Old 02-14-2016, 12:03 AM   #23 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
right on, the nav package is a must for any car in the mid 30k range on up! I plan to order the Limited version as I want the full leather etc. Oh, did they let you test drive it before hand? Dealer here said no test drives until I buy the car, that is their standing policy to keep joy riders out of the car.
yep, the dealer knew i just wanted to verify the car before i bought it so no issue there on the test drive. and im a mid-40's guy, so that might've helped too.

..about the nav... i couldn't see myself buying a flagship model without nav and the hk stereo, keyless/push button start especially for a dd. i didnt want the weight of the glass on the roof and i preferred the base STI's wheels so i went with this trim. it's all personal preference though.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote