View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 02:09 AM   #26 (permalink)
DannyGT
Track Member

Drives: 370Z (SOLD)
DannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond reputeDannyGT has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in for more pictures, I am in the ehhh-I-dunno boat. Here is my thoughts..

I think its actually really well thought out but I think its almost 'too function' and I mean that because when all the openings are overly big and exagerrated - to me - it comes off like that front bumper on the eclipse of the FF movie. A tad to boxy.

...with that said, I think its got perfect overhang, I would love to see it with those functional fangs because that might add the 'difference' it needs but I would play around with slightly more overhang for slightly smaller openings and have the openings on the side meet with the lines of the fender in that nismo sort of way. Think Nismo meets Zele, and you got your new Stillen front bumper. Functional and sexy!