View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009, 12:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
G Fo12ce
Premium Member

Drives: Sold!
G Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond reputeG Fo12ce has a reputation beyond repute

I think it looks pretty good.

My only suggestion (not that it looks terrible now) would be to maybe get rid of the area in the upper air-dam that is a design element on the stock bumper. It's that section the license plate is normally mounted too, unless that is needed to cover the crash beam or something.

Let people who are going to run the front plate buy your plate bracket that attaches to the tow hook mount and everyone else will have more room for intercoolers or intake ducting.

If you keep it please tell me you guys are going to paint it satin or flat black when you show the finished sample

Last edited by G Fo12ce; 12-25-2009 at 12:34 AM.
G Fo12ce is offline   Reply With Quote