View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 04:47 PM   #1391 (permalink)
RadioFlyer
Base Member

Drives: 08 G37S S/C
RadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond reputeRadioFlyer has a reputation beyond repute

The numbers are scaled differently on the left and right side of the graph, one side represents HP, the other side represents TQ... I hate it when they do that.

I can't believe they are running the car on the dyno without a boost plot. That would solve all these questions about the belt slipping. Or even looking at the boost gauge in the car and telling you what it read. You shouldn't still be in the dark about that simple reading. I don't know man, with this amount of time and investment in the car so far, I'd vote you the most patient man on the planet.
RadioFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote