View Single Post
Old 02-12-2016, 02:03 PM   #1366 (permalink)
JWillis72
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z yellow 7AT
JWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond reputeJWillis72 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
The thing that has made me question the shop this whole time is how much you've had to do to find the answers to provide for him. If he's that good, shouldn't he be the one finding solutions, not making the customer do it?

I couldn't agree more! The other day I was screaming that the car had been there 6 months and he had the nerve to tell me " well this was a lot harder than I thought it would be!". I lost it on him and said " MFer if I had not done all the research, worked on the car myself and came here every day so you can't blow me off this would be a two year project. " When this is over I'm done with them if not before its done. He must only have knowledge on GTRs, people send this shop GTRs from all over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JWillis72 is offline   Reply With Quote