View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 09:12 PM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
When I was cross shopping for the Z, the Subaru sales man was bragging that the wrx couldn't Do a doughnut from a stand still and give it a try. My wife in the back seat laughed while grabbing the b1tch handle and I dropped the clutch at 4 grand and scared the crap out of him. Then not 5 mins later he was also telling me that a launch would also not spin the wheels. Same thing but all the idiot light on the dash lit up so we coasted to the dealer. The next day I bought my Z.

yah, im never going to replace my Z for the STI no way! the STI will be my beater.. im going to drive the hell out of it in all weather unlike my G and Z.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
mr. kenchan, its cray cray...