View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
That's better than my experience. I cancelled 3 out of 4 orders with evo r for missing shipping estimates by months. Vendors here have had to cancel group buys of his products due to products never showing up. If you have to buy his stuff, buy it from the z store so you can get a refund. Evo r likes to string people along long enough for PayPal to close the case. Hell, he got banned as a vendor for a while for not shipping products and never refunding money. Buyer beware.
I know Jay has been sketchy in the past, but whatever they're doing in the last year has been working.
I also never order anything unless it says "in stock" from EVO-R, some of the same stuff you can get from Zstore and they are a lot more reliable, yes, they just don't have the same type of emblems options, from what I remember, as Evo-r does.

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote