View Single Post
Old 02-11-2016, 08:06 AM   #27 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
Amen to that. I consider where I park my car at all times and that has helped. When I was still living in California, I put a set of 1969 Road Runner Wheels on my 66 Plymouth Sport Fury. I parked it across the street from the cottage apartment I was renting, was inside maybe 15 minutes, came out to go somewhere, and found the trim rings on the ground along with many of the lug nuts. A few minutes later and I would have been minus wheels and tires. I couldn't believe how fast these &^%$##$ thieves worked. This was in the middle of the day, busy street, and in a highly visible area. Can never be too careful.
Ballsy bastards

The stupid ones get caught. My parent's house was recently broken into. Literally three days later the thieves were spotted leaving a house they just robbed in another neighborhood, and the neighbor reported their license plate. Cops caught them around the corner robbing another house that very night

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote