View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Zeezuu
Base Member

Drives: 13 370z M6
Zeezuu is on a distinguished road

hahaha its crazy that i am exactly in the same situation as you chrismau. everything down to the dot. Ive been thinking about this for the past few days and I'm so glad you posted it cause i was just about to. I honestly have been researching this for the past week and i think i finally have a solution for me.

swifts are great, but personally i feel like they need to be a little bit lower too. 2 of my friends have Swifts, and they are happy with them but I'm telling you that there is wheel gap and they also agree. The front looks good, but the back looks like its NEEDZ MOR LOW and its noticeable. I daily my Z and i honestly have been researching around and think the Ark GT-S springs would be a perfect stance for me. I know where i want my car to sit at, so i see no point in getting coils if the springs do the job perfectly.
A lot of people on this forum will say "COILS, SPL, ETC or GTFO". I don't track my car at all, So i see no point in getting SPL, SPC performance is perfectly fine, it won't break and your car will be fine. Many people just get the lowering springs and nothing else. Your shocks will last for a long time lol, dropping 1 inch- 1.5 inch isn't going to harm them that much. YES they probably won't last as long as stock, but your still going gonna have them fine for years. Plus by then, you will probably be onto bigger and better things.If your fine with some wheel gap on the rear, then get the swifts. You honestly won't need the Koni's but if you want, buy them as well. 20mm and 25mm spacers fit perfectly flush, the rear will have a little poke but it looks aggressive and nice AF. As for the camber arms, when you get alignment, if you need them to get back into spec, then buy them. Both of my friends did not need them, they are running just the swifts with 20mm and 25mm spacers for awhile now.
Zeezuu is offline   Reply With Quote