View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #17 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
only 700 were made in this color and found one in forth wort/dallas area. I know the new wrx are running the new 2.0l engines but the sti is still running the old 2.5l engine. So i can see them transitioning to the new 2.0L engines. I couldnt wait for the newer sti so decided to get this special edition one. plus im leasing just in case i dont like the car 2-3 yrs from now
Oh ok, thanks for that info. I did a nation wide auto trader search and found 3 or 4 of these Hyper blue still sitting on show room floors for 40k. I dont think my wife would go for the smurf blue though but she is ok with the WR Blue. That tip about the changing of the engines you mentioned was exactly what the subaru tuner shop who installed my wheels and springs told me when I contacted the owner. He said its not "if" its for SURE going to happen in '17. That's what made me do the internet surfing and realized the rumors are all pointing towards a NY Auto show release at the end of March. I never lease as I keep my cars for a very long time and its like paying rent to me, I will never own it and that's just not my style. Here's to hoping they change
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote