View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 04:42 PM   #40 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
When I installed mine I had the pop the first time I tried pulling out of my driveway. Scared the sh!t out of me. After that it never happened again. All I could ever figure was one of the springs wasn't seated properly on the top mounting surface. Maybe try rotating the springs 90°. Also, does disconnecting the rear sway bar help at all?

As far as adjustment goes there's no way in hell I can move the perch without removing the spring but then again I'm also running 900 lb/in springs on mine. I would think with a softer spring and the rear of the car off the ground you should be able to adjust them though.
I'll try rotating them, but it shouldn't make a difference, they're flat on both sides.
I have no rear sway bar.

And that's what I said, BULLSHÍT a human can move the perch... I called SPL they guy said you should be able to, it won't be easy, but it's doable... I couldn't move it worth a damn, lol

Could you potentially post a pic of your setup? One side with like your cell phone under the car is fine. Just trying to see if my setup looks way the hell off...

Thanks in advance