View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 03:17 PM   #21 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeBabar View Post
Well, I traded a base black 2010 370z for the 2013 sports package, paid a $6k difference with money won gambling. I am a part time pro gambler.
I suppose you are a part-time pro used car dealer as well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duc_Z09 View Post
Is that really a thing? I thought that's what people tell themselves after they lose more than they were comfortable losing.
All the gang at Blackjack: The Forum and Wong's Green Chip would be delighted for you to let them know that you are now a part-time pro!

[Edit: comment is directed at OP, but relevant to this reply.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebase99 View Post
This story is gonna end something like "Yea...I dont know whos kitchen floor I woke on! But my boxers were stuffed with 4 rolls of quarters and a pair of break-away leather chaps were on the chair."
Not this guy! Ask him to regale you with tales of his shoebox combination bank/accounting/money-management system. It will be well-worth it.

Last edited by Fuzzzy; 02-09-2016 at 04:18 PM.
Fuzzzy is offline   Reply With Quote