View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 08:41 AM   #11 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC-Nismo View Post
No and the first Corvette I sit in will be the one I own, no test drive necessary. Just waiting for the perfect one to come along without me having to order new.
Black on Black or Black with Red Interior.
That's what I did as far as waiting for the perfect used one to come along. I would recommend getting one between Dec-Feb if you can wait for that. That's when used prices are lowest. They start going up around March and stay up for all of spring/summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BC416 View Post
Great choice! Down the line when I decide to upgrade from the Z, I'm pretty sure a Corvette will be my pick.
It feels like the most natural upgrade from the Z. Seems like with most other choices I'd have to give up either the small size, handling, or power. Not with the Corvette though, it was an upgrade with all those things.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote