View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 04:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Project b1adeZmobile 2.0 - 2014 C7 Corvette Stingray Z51

After 5 long years of driving the Z, I thought it was about time to upgrade. I wanted something that had similar characteristics to the Z - small, lightweight, great handling, and some power to go along with it. I fell in love with the C7 when it was first revealed and even more so once I finally sat in one at the DC Auto Show a couple years back. When I got a chance to test drive one this past summer I just knew it was the perfect car for me. It's got looks (both exterior and interior), performance (both power and handling), reliability, and quality.

So the one I ended up buying is a 2014 Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT in Laguna Blue. It has the 7MT, which is the first MT I have ever owned. It has the Magnetic Selective Ride Control (MSRC), NPP exhaust, Competition racing seats, CF interior, and CF roof options equipped. Haven't had it long enough to do a true comparison with the Z yet, but so far it seems like a huge upgrade in every aspect. Only advantage the Z has is with interior space. Definitely a tighter interior on the C7. I am planning on bringing it to ZDayZ this year, so I can probably give a much better comparison after that.

Mods
-Corsa Xtreme axleback exhaust with black tips

Here are some pics!

2/18/16

Installed the Corsa Xtreme axleback exhaust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1dKU8Ch18k

3/14/16

Windows tinted with 3M Color Stable film at 20%.

Last edited by b1adesofcha0s; 05-11-2016 at 07:21 PM.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote