View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 12:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
looking at the same choices as you. However, I am leaning towards the STI as it gives me full leather seats vs just cloth, as well as more updated electronic features that the Evo just doesnt have. I do love the blue Evo and can get a new left over '15 for 35k, but with them not making it anymore, I am like ehhhh

Hows the resale on an STI?
from wat i hear, if ure trading in the STI in the future for another subie, it appears they give you a great trade in value for being a loyal customer. u'd need to register online at their site to be an official subie owner member for this to happen though, so i heard.

the sti is a great package imo. id prefer an engine that pulls towards redline vs early torque and whimps out at the top. very disappointing all noise no power.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote