View Single Post
Old 02-07-2016, 08:57 AM   #27 (permalink)
sandersd
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
sandersd will become famous soon enoughsandersd will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopin_guy88 View Post
Don't like to hear this of the SPL endlinks -- as I am examining my options for suspension upgrades now. I was really leaning towards the hotchkis bars with SPL endlinks, but if these things make a lot of noise -- I don't want to install. This is my DD, and I don't want a noisy/clunky result from aftermarket endlinks. Would rather just do springs/struts/coils and leave the sways the way they are...
The only time I hear them is when backing out of my driveway or rolling through the bumpy, broken up roads in my neighborhood at 25 mph. I never hear them past 35mph. Coil overs are not as quiet as the stock suspension either. The engineering and testing put into OEM automobile suspensions to keep them quiet at all speeds and conditions and how good a job the manufacturers do is a constant source of amazement for me. Cars have come a loooong, loooong way since my first car, a 1973 Dodge Charger that I bought for $50 because it didn't run.