View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 11:38 PM   #9291 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
But now I'm at a crossroads. The 245's on the rear now are Goodyear RS-A's... not the best performance tire. I really wanted to step up to a 275 in the Mich. Pilot Super Sport, but I don't have that much cash to drop on 2 tires at this very moment.

Now, what I can do now is a pair of 275 BFG g-Force Sport COMP-2's. I've used them before on the Camaro and they didn't seem too bad. I think they might be better than those RS-A's. So, what to do...what to do. Do I buy another RS-A to match the other 245 or do I get the BFG 275's.
I have Michelin Pilot Super Sports and great for daily driving and when needed performance driving they work well

Always match tire sizes and tire brands

-Clifford