View Single Post
Old 02-06-2016, 01:43 AM   #11 (permalink)
VABAM
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: with VDC off.
VABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond reputeVABAM has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKarmaJoe View Post
Apologize for my absence from MAZOC FORUMS. Life comes full circle, ie: parents take care of children, but now I'm at other end of cycle. Kids taking care of parents. It's all part of the Life Cycle, but difficult. I am currently at that stage in cycle caring for my 82yr mom. Her health has gotten worse over last months, now hospitalized over 3 weeks, no procedures working. In two days (since Wednesday) her appearance changed drastically. I know "the look" from seeing past loved ones go, as well as on the job with Fire Department. I fear my mom will never see her home again.. I post this not for sympathy, but as a reminder to cherish your family & friends..
I maybe absent from posting & responding for awhile, but just wanted to let you all know I'm still proud to be associated with MAZOC and plan on attending events with you all in the future.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
No need to apologize! We'll be here if you need us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Not replying with sympathy, but more with prayers and support. Feel free to reach out anytime you are ready and we'll be here as your friends and "car family". One of the things about MAZOC, we are like family to each other. My prayers are with your Mother, your family and you.