View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
birdman71
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: People Crazy!
birdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond reputebirdman71 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdulisraddd View Post
I take care of this thing like its my child . Someone hit it while I was at the store and drove off I'm assuming . I haven't even scraped the car yet ! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trust me me too haha... If someone else hit your car they should be paying for it though.

I actually have a blemish on my trunk still from dried over silicone adhesive and 3M tape from my old spoiler. For my situation, Only way to fix it is to remove the new spoiler sand it down and repaint it :/ $450 out the door to make it look like it never existed. But I'm doing a full carbon fiber build so I will have to replace the trunk piece anyhow lol. So I'm holding off on fixing it. Sad part is my new spoiler doesn't cover the blemish

Learned easily to not install big parts myself lol.

If you are looking into putting an aftermarket body kit onto the car eventually I would save my pennies for that instead of an okay fix. Just cause if you get FRP parts you will have to paint anyhow.

So it depends on what you want to do with the car as well to about how to fix the blemish

Birdman's Build:
Powerhouse Amuse/ Nismo/ Eibach/ ACT/ Tommy Kaira/ Avant Garde/ Fast Intentions/ Project Kics/ Fly 1 Motorsports/ EVO-R/ Z1 Motorsports/ Weber Sports/ Zoom/ Zele Japan
birdman71 is offline   Reply With Quote