View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 11:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
slowmotion
Base Member

Drives: 06 mazdaspeed6 gt m6
slowmotion is on a distinguished road
Default 2015 nismo, first Z.

I'll just start by saying I am very glad to have found a forum with some intelligent and respectful enthusiasts. All to often forums get over run by ill-informed members who are only looking for attention. My performance car experience started with a 2002 spec v sentra in high school and since moving on to a 2006 ms6. I can't say enough about the amount of tech knowledge over at mazdaspeedforums.org, because of that I am currently finishing up a pte5862 build on my speed.
I am very excited to be back in a nissan and look forward to learning the Z world. I bought my 2015 nismo a few months ago with just over 7k on the odometer. I really love the feel of being in a true sports car compared to a four door sport sedan. I haven't had much of a chance to really push the cars limits, thanks to winter and being parked till the roads clean up, but have noticed a few things. First thing was the blind spots of the car, I always get nervous switching lanes. Hopefully there are some convex mirrors out. The drivetrain feels somewhat sloppy to me and likes to thrash around. Not sure if it's just me because my other car has aftermarket mounts or a common issue. Last is the clutch, I like the feel just not the engagement point. Hoping there is a way to adjust the pedal like my other car. I am 6 foot 4 and having to control the engagement with my knee at the wheel can be difficult.
All in all I really enjoy the car and can't wait to start modding. Sorry for the long hello.
slowmotion is offline   Reply With Quote