View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 10:32 AM   #118 (permalink)
katjmmx
Base Member

Drives: 09 Z34 TT E85 6MT
katjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond reputekatjmmx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonythetiger View Post
well im getting different quotes from different shops and i just wanted to see if one shop was over estimating their quote. I have the money for it....
I spent 2 months researching shops and getting quotes from all over the country. Again kinda just my style. Ultimately I chose MA because their clientele and workmanship was already proven to be top of the line. But what brought it home was the personal customer service touch. Having spent my formative car years with a shop that wasn't up on the returning calls / answering phone thing, I really wanted to feel like I was getting a well rounded experience. Like I said, Daelen returned all my texts and calls almost immediately. I got pictures, updates, and videos without asking. Any time I felt frustrated about the timeline I just texted him and he always made me feel better. I will never go anywhere else and I'm so glad I chose them. By the way this build is not for the faint of heart financially. I worked for every penny of this project myself and it was not easy to write all those checks. But I'd do it all again in a heartbeat, without question.

Just go with MA! You won't be disappointed. They are currently working on a 1000 whp FI TT NISMO, among other things. Good luck!
09 Z34 N #0060 F.I. #044
MA-Motorsports Fast Intentions EcuTek JWT ATS-Japan
katjmmx is offline   Reply With Quote