View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 10:02 PM   #86 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
I've not heard any clearance issues on a Z. I'm dropped on eibachs and I do have some clearance issues but is the down pipe/exhaust mating flange. I have a G with probably a foot more length between wheels so I think mine is more high centering.

Also the turbo is the lowest point. The manifold passing under the tranny is but I don't think Zs should have an issue.

If you are keeping the stock nismo exhaust you'll need to have the downpipe custom fabed to mate up since the y-pipe on a nismo is double flanged at the mid-pipe.
I've already got a Fast Intentions exhaust system installed. Would that require any custom work?
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote