Thread: Other Hobbies?
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 04:30 PM   #46 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

Those RC toys are soo cool! I like the cars, planes, jets, all of them. SOO COOL!! My brother bough a mini Drone and we crash it all around the house! I don't think I can have a big one.

You guys do lots of fun things. I do other things but I can't call them "hobbies." It would be a crazy time if we all met up with our toys and just played all day. Trucks running and climbing things over, people pedaling bikes for their lives as the motor bikers point, laff, and run them off the road, people shooting, hooting and hollering at thing, plans flying, folks fishing coral and reef fish out of an aquarium, runners running, climbers climbing, and so much more. Add some alcohol and I'm sure more than one will get hurt! LOL what a BLAST THAT WOULD BE!

YzGyz
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote