View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 01:57 PM   #8958 (permalink)
njobe89
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370z BS 6MT
njobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond reputenjobe89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
3 peoples hearts exploded and the stuff gets banned. No fair!!! It's fun cycling 3 people on a single machine at the gym when with friends. I pace, the 2nd guy is tweaking, and the 3rd guy is hammering off pullups. Just wish we had more than 1 gym and the gym wasn't a planet fitness. It's sooooo freaking packed at 5.
well that's cause people take way too much of it. it said not to take more then 1 scoop till you see how your tolerance is. i'm sure people were doing 4-5 scoops lol... my friend who i'm surprised is still alive takes a ton of shyt. we will go get coffee, then he will take some fat burner pills which have some pre workout in them, caffeine and things, then he'll drink a red bull, then when we get to the gym he will take a pre workout.

i don't like working out with too many people, i usually like working out alone the most. that way i get the most done and the quickest. if i do work out it's usually just 1 more person with me.

Stillen CBE, Stillen Gen 3, TP's, Uprev tuned - 324whp/264tq