View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 11:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Getting rid of my wheels, looking to trade

Black 18" OEM wheels (and tires) for sale/for trade. Dallas area only.

Tires are Yokohama ADVAN Sport, still have thousands and thousands of miles left on the treads.

- Wheels have normal wear and tear from daily use
- Driver's side rear wheel has a chip from a rock that fell out of a truck bed /:
- Passenger side rear rim has some paint chipped off from a curb
^^^ I took the wheels to a Nissan dealer after this happened, they said they could get them looking brand new for around $200. Wheels are perfectly fine, just the black got a little chipped up after so many miles.

I'll add pics when I get a chance to take some

New: $2000 + shipping
Asking: $1500 OBO

PICS!!
Fronts:

Rears:

Close ups of curb check:

Literally, just some paint that came off. It's hard to tell that it's there, but thought I'd call some attention to it anyway.
Additionally, the other rear wheel is the one with the chips in the powdercoat from the rocks. Could be fixed with a respray. Or if you're desperate, a Sharpie

As far as the tread depth, they only have 7500 miles on them, so they've got a good life ahead of them

Last edited by TheWolfe; 02-06-2016 at 05:23 PM.
TheWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote