View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 06:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
MILENKOGT
Base Member

Drives: nissan titan
MILENKOGT is on a distinguished road
Default Custom 1-3/4 x 3 headers Vibrant merge collector for my VK56

Figured you all would appreciate this. Nick at 5523 Motorsports just finished modifiying my headers with 4-1 Vibrant slip fit merge collectors. They will also be getting V bands.

These are about 75 percent complete. Also have 3'' B pipes, and 3'' piping mandrel bent going into a 3''/3.5'' Vibrant merge collector Y pipe.

This is going on my Titan along with custom JWT C8/S7 cams and headwork completed by 5523 motorsports.

Hope you guys enjoy being fellow brethren to the VK56 owners.

Sorry if i posted in wrong section, this seemed like the right place for this topic however.

These are my AFR harness extensions for Upstream that are plug and play and 10'' in length. Needed something easy to work with! These have Tefzel wiring. These are also made by 5523 Motorsports and they will work with any of the nissan platforms. They plug into factory engine side harness and factory or aftermarket 02 sensor harness. This if for the 4 wire sensor, they also have some for the old 4.2LSU 5 wire setup. (the sensors displayed on 5523 site are mine).

New 3'' B-pipes, 3'' piping bends for the new 3''/3.5'' Vibrant merge Y pipe.

3'' piping vs the 3.5'' outlet on Vibrant merge.

I will be using a 3.5'' in/out single Borla XR1 muffler and a Vibrant muffler acting as a resonator. dumped before rear axle.

Thanks for viewing guys!
MILENKOGT is offline   Reply With Quote