View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 10:07 AM   #1 (permalink)
Z-Lyne-Z
Base Member

Drives: Nissan 370z
Z-Lyne-Z is on a distinguished road
Default My new puppy has been ordered!

Hi folks,

When I was a little girl, I fell in love with the 280z (I didn’t know about to 240). I have never had a particular passion for cars except for this one. My black 370 complete with sport and navigation pack has been ordered with delivery due for mid March. As I live in Montreal I figured I would at least spare it one horrendous winter! So from now until then all I will have is this site to keep me drooling! I have read all of your posts regarding the Z in the snow but when you live in Canada, restricting yourself because of the snow is like someone from California who restricts himself because of the sun. It’s just a way of life! Besides, it also barely has a trunk and has no back seat. Only a surf board would have been less practical! So I said “SO WHAT!!” and threw caution to the wind.

Come March, the practical Saab goes away and the dreamy impractical Z takes over. I’ll just have to make sure I do a big grocery run before getting rid of the Saab as I will never be able to fit anything but my purse in the new car!!

Lyne
Z-Lyne-Z is offline   Reply With Quote