View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 04:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Z_ealot
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Touring/Sprt
Z_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond reputeZ_ealot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ40th View Post
Awe all you guys are awesome! So then in reality it's a waste/unneeded? I was starting to worry about the miles though I've heard these cars go for a while before anything needs to be done haha. Ok, so there's no oil leaks anywhere and the engine runs good it only has a little clicking like noise which I'm assuming are the valves? Other than that I'm worried about my tranny.

Every time I shift there's a squeeking especially on take off. Sometimes, rarely, when I'm going fast and do quick shifts it sounds like something is getting hit in the back of the car I'm guessing it could be the diff. Anyone have this experience before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i would say to have the transmission mounts checked out, especially if you do a lot of hard launches and have them check the diff. for any leaks around the seals and bushings and such...other then that, the only thing on the motor that you could possibly need is just routine maintenance stuff like changing out the serpentine belt and spark plugs, etc.
Z_ealot is offline   Reply With Quote