View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 03:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Spoiler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 21 Supra -Blk/Red
Spoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond reputeSpoiler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barncobob View Post
start low $, U can always go up
Yup, if you want $2000 off of the price, offer them $4000 less. Tell them you could be flexible but not much and you certainly can't give them what they are thinking. Be prepared to start walking towards the door... When they grumble, tell them the best you can do is meet them half way, They'll more then likely flex in your favor...

Don't feel like you don't want to offend them, just throw a low number out there. And also mention that your offered price is OTD (out the door) so that they don't say yes and throw in a bunch of funny fees in afterwards to make up for their price reduction...

It's a bit of a dance, but be ready to play them a little...

I always like to break the ice with, "Well I certainly do appreciate you giving me the opportunity to pay full retail, but ....".....

-Spoiler

Last edited by Spoiler; 02-03-2016 at 09:10 PM.
Spoiler is offline   Reply With Quote