View Single Post
Old 02-03-2016, 12:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
RumbleFish
Premium Member

Drives: '10-Sport-M6
RumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond reputeRumbleFish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Uninstalling older factory DRL's

When I bought the car, it already had these lights on it.

While I didn't love them, I figured, oh well.

Now, 8 of 10 of the LED's are out and Nissan tells me there's no way to service these lights so, I want them gone.

Knowing what a PITA it is to put these things on, I don't have the knowledge, tools or working area to do this job myself.

Whoever I have do the job, will they need to go through the entire horrific process to uninstall these POS or can someone see a shortcut to getting rid of these short of tearing them off?

Here's the install instructions if you're unfamiliar
http://www.370zcoupe.com/ACCS/1TJ39.PDF

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by RumbleFish; 02-04-2016 at 01:27 PM.
RumbleFish is offline   Reply With Quote