View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 09:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Are you sure? I remember him mentioning that he lost AC. Since I'm in Texas, that's an automatic deal breaker. Otherwise I'd be all over something like this.
"After talking to Sam I decided to let GTM develop a new cost effective solution to this problem and he came through with a Billet oil pan, Peterson Fluid Systems R4 4-stage drysump pump, and peterson tanks,breathers, filters. In order to keep the costs down it was decided to make a billet bracket to replace the air conditioning with the pump and make the pan so that lines could be run to it. The A/c can be reinstalled down the road by using the GTM Bracket kit to move the alternator and power steering up and mounting the pump on the passenger side but for now I decided to save a couple grand and drop the weight of the a/c system"
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote