View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 10:21 PM   #10 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Just bought last week. 2015 Nismo tech . Nissan Dealer 2 miles from my house was asking 38,900.00 . I told them I could travel an hour and get a 2016 Nismo Tech with 3000 less miles for 2k more in the color I actually wanted. I had got a quote from the other dealer along with a copy of a buyers order for my bank. The dealer around the corner called me at 850pm and asked what it would take to make the sale and I told them 36600.00 out the door. They hung up and called back to accept a deposit. Took a week for me to pick up the car due to a broken femur. I have driven the car a grand total of 2.5 miles since I took the long way home 7 days ago.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote