View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 08:43 PM   #76 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PongSanity View Post
That K swap CRX caught u sleeping on the light and keep with u the entire way. Z sounds beautiful! Good run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah...the CRX belongs to my good friend that's in my car group. The CRX is actually running a B16 and is Turbocharged....It's completely stripped down with only a dash and racing seat and fuel cell. The Z has about 1500lbs weight so I am happy with the run.

Been almost 2 years since I ran the Z at the drag strip so I was a bit rusty not to mention they changed up the tree setting from ProStreet Settings to three light staging so I got confused with the timing at the light...

It was a great run though...tuning not quite done...will take it out in a few weeks to see if I can get the quicker times...
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote