View Single Post
Old 02-01-2016, 05:22 AM   #48 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban25 View Post
After they got a look at it in the shop, that was their diagnosis and I had independently reached the same conclusion after watching the video and replaying that moment in my mind. There's a hard fuel cut right after the hairpin, where the 911 passes me in the video. I can get this fuel cut with only 3 gallons from a full tank, so my recommendation would be to top off every session!

I've been talking with Rob at Z Car and he has some cool ideas about what we can do with the car. Will post up details soon!
Awesome bro! my best wishes to your new engine build and thanks for the recommendation
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote