View Single Post
Old 01-30-2016, 07:24 PM   #6 (permalink)
TheWolfe
Track Member

Drives: like a maniac
TheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolfe has a reputation beyond repute
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kzonts
Consider yourself lucky. Very few college students drive a new 370z.
Yeah, I know. I am pretty lucky! I really want to get into modifying and whatnot, but looks like I'll be waiting for a while. I have a lot saved up, but I don't want to dump it all on my car... Not while I'm in college, anyway. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty
For your budget. AAM short tails, and K&N drop ins. Remove the stickers as they have no meaning, and only make you look rice. Next, get your asss through college. Then you can really start planning on doing serous mods. Unless you get married in the mean time. Read through some of the journals and figure out how much some of us has spent. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Oh, trust me, I know its expensive. I keep telling myself to remove the stickers but man: when they're gone, I'll probably lose motivation to work on my car, but at least there won't be any rice. The stickers are black on my tinted windows, except I have on on my drivers side quarter window in oil-slick and a white one on the mirror. And gold ones on the front.
TheWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote