View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 07:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bshields22 View Post
Every now and then i have start up issues too. It feels like its very weak in cranking the engine then gives up and stops. I start it again with a tap on the accelerator and its fine. Cars runs beautifully after. Whats even more weird is that this was constant in both my Z's AND my 2011 Infiniti FX35. Because it is so consistent and all cars have new batteries i doubt its a battery issue (as long as we are talking the same issue). I gave up taking it to the dealerships because they can never duplicate it. Never really causes me issues and i just live with it. no performance issues, gas issues or anything. usually happens once every few weeks
Dam that sucks. I also don't think its the battery but maybe a faulty sensor? I read something about the crank positioning sensor being bad on this car but its not a cheap sensor(160) to just buy and see if it fixes the problem.
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote