View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 12:12 PM   #1249 (permalink)
Elmo370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 nissan 370z Sp M6
Elmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond reputeElmo370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Not real busy at work today. So I have spent most of the day looking at what it would take to have my kit replicated, with MANY improvements. I am curious as to the amount of guys on this forum that would want a kit. Right now I can only think of 5 or so. At that amount it wouldn't pay to reverse engineer it and get a shop to weld up a new, improved prototype that would be worthy of selling. I did find a great shop with an awesome rep that wants to do it. So I need to get a certain amount of interest before I would have them pull it all together. Of course I would use the first one they did.

IF INTERESTED PM ME.... "I'd take one"
I have a friend who is interested in this kit. Could you pm me detail about the kit so i can rely the information over to him.
Elmo370z is offline   Reply With Quote