View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 09:53 AM   #7926 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterbeatty View Post
^ That's another reason why I didn't buy a WRX in 2012. No push button. All of my other cars had it and every single car I was cross shopping for had it too. So the WRX got the boot. This was also before I knew I was moving back to CT.
yah, i mean for a kid who's just going to drive around for performance, no need for push-button start.

but im no kid and im looking for a performance dd with a nice interior, preferrably with MT. i think the current wrx is perfect for me, but i want the nav and push-button start.

enough dat im willing to risk the heavy clutch on the sti to get the interior dat i want. but the huge wing.. why dey cant make dat ricor wing an option for the kids?