View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 08:15 AM   #36 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishuko View Post
mustang 5.0 durp.

cause my fact sheet says its faster bruh

the thing with the new generation muscle cars is what's happening to the 'sport-luxury' market. they're trying to make cars cross over multiple segments to become jack-of-all's.

A car like the Z will always have the advantage of being the purer sports cars... It will always be more structurally rigid, balanced, lower, lighter and in the case of the Z... Competitive power.

The muscle 3 are awesome cars... But they can never be a Z. Until the Rx-7 and Supra come back at the Z price point? The Z will dominate as a stand alone unique driving experience in the price range.