View Single Post
Old 01-28-2016, 05:43 AM   #27 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillenZ84 View Post
Yeah there are no Ecutek tuners in Oklahoma at all so etune is my only option. I have never heard a bad thing about Sebz and had heard TONS of great things so paying a little more for his knowledge and customer service was well worth it.
Same here.....thats probably the 1st bad thing Ive heard about Seb (being too pricey).....he seems to be one of the most respective tuners I have read about on and off the forums....He may be pricey compared to others but ur pretty much paying for the product and the rep he's gained as a tuner.....Not saying u can't get a good tune for a better price, but to most consumers I guess his popularity and proven work comes with some sort of reassurance that people are willing to pay a little extra for.
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote