View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 10:56 AM   #34 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcraft72 View Post
Folks, It has finally happened to me and after an exhaustive session with Nissan local dealer and Nissan USA, the result is me putting in the Z1 Motorsports option.
While that is going on, I have currently contacted a lawyer to look into starting a Class Action against Nissan for manufacturing, installing, and allowing this part to fail more often than not and knowing it. As one here has said "The dealership carries extra on hand because of this problem"...not completely verbatim but you all get the point.
What I want is everyone to pm me their story and I will include it in my hopeful interview with a local channel...maybe get some traction on this. Although many of us here can drive manual cars and if a failure occurs, we know how to get ourselves out of harms way, there are still many who do not if they loose clutch pressure, like my lovely wife. So yes, this is a safety issue.
I also encourage all of you who have dealt with this to also contact your states Attorney General and the CFPB (Consumer Finance Protection Bureau).
We can do this folks. We need to be reimbursed and then some for a known fault in the vehicle we love to drive, at least I do!
Keep us posted.