View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 03:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
s2krazyyy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 40th 370z
s2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond reputes2krazyyy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Random starting problems?

Do any of you guys have random start up issues? My car seems to randomly struggle to start and when this happens the tach needle will get stuck at the 6 o'clock position until I give it a few revs. This start up issue usually happens for about 2-3 start cycles until it goes back to starting up normally and then it will randomly come back. The first time this happened it left me stranded because I killed the battery trying to crank it. I charged the battery and the volt gauge reads around 14-15 so im not sure its that. Could it be a sensor going bad? Any help would be much appreciated!!
s2krazyyy is offline   Reply With Quote